One Wine, two producers.

 
 
Adega do Cantorlogo_BRANCO.png

NORTE & SUL 2013

Region 
Douro and Algarve
Varietal Constituents
Malvasia Fina, Viosinho, Rabigato, Verdelho and Viognier
Vinification
Douro – Fermented in stainless steel vats under a temperature control of 15o C (80% of wine batch) the remaining 20% is fermented in new French oak barrels for 3 months;
Algarve – From selected blocks of Verdelho and Viognier vines. It is batch fermented at very low temperatures for 3 weeks in stainless steel vats. Filtered and bottled with minimal handling within six months of vintage.
Tasting Notes
A floral and citrus aroma involved with soft nuances of toasted oak. Intense on the mouth, with a creamy and balanced acidity with a long, elegant and fresh finish.
Enologist
 
Jean-Hugues Gros; Ruben Pinto
 

SALES AND TOURS

(+351) 968 776 971 / (+351) 289 572 666 

visits@winesvidanova.com 

CONTACTS

Adega do Cantor Sociedade de Vitivinicultura, Lda
Quinta Do Miradouro – Álamos
Apartado 5008 / 8200-443 GUIA ABF
Algarve – Portugal

(+315) 289 572 668

general@winesvidanova.com

CONTACT US
  • Branco Facebook Ícone
  • Branca ícone do YouTube