A few of the Awards won by the Adega do Cantor
- Adega to Cantor was the first winery from the Algarve region to win a medal at the International Wine Challenge in London – For Vida Nova Tinto 2004.
- Adega to Cantor was the first winery from the Algarve region to win a Silver medal at the International Wine and spirits Competition in London – For Vida Nova Tinto Reserva 2004.
- Vida Nova Rosé is the only wine from the Algarvian region to be on sale in a UK multiple grocer – Waitrose.
- Vida Nova Rosé 2008 – Bronze Medal –IWC
- Vida Nova Branco 2008 – Commended – IWC
- Onda Nova Verdelho 2008 – Bronze Medal IWC
- Onda Nova Syrah Rosé – Commended – IWC
- Vida Nova Branco 2009 – Gold Medal – Competition “Melhor Vinho do Algarve” in Fatacil, August 2010
- Vida Nova Reserva 2008 – Gold Medal – Competition “Melhor Vinho do Algarve, Fatacil, August 2010
- Vida Nova Rosé 2009 – Overall Winner – Competition “ Melhor Vinho do Algarve, Fatacil, August 2010
- Vida Nova Rosé 2009 – Gold Medal – MUNDUSvini – Der Grosse Internationale Weinpreis, Neustadt an der Weinstrasse im September 2010
- Vida Nova Branco 2010– Gold Medal – Berlin Wine Trophy 2011
- Vida Nova Tinto 2010 – Vinhos De Portugal 2013
- Congratulations 2010 – Commended – International Wine Challenge 2014
- Onda Nova Viognier 2012 – Commended – International Wine Challenge 2014
- Vida Nova reserve 2009 – Bronze – International Wine Challenge 2014
- Onda Nova Alicante Bouschet 2012 – Bronze – International Wine challenge 2016
MUNDUSvini 2010 – GREAT INTERNATIONAL WINE AWARD
The “Great International Wine Award” of MUNDUSvini Internationale Weinakademie, Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Germany, is the largest worldwide competition under the patronage of the Internationale de la Vigne et du Vin ( OIV) and the International Oenologists´ Association (UIOE) More than 270 international jury members tested thousands of wines from 49 submitting countries and the results were announced this week . The knowledge that they do distinguish the best of the many wines submitted for evaluation makes the medals so coveted.
ADEGA DO CANTOR announced winning the MUNDUSvini Gold Medal for their VIDA NOVA ROSÉ 2009
At the International Awards Competition Mundus Vini 2011 in Germany, three wines from the Adega do Cantor vineyard, of which Cliff is co-owner, received silver medals, a competition involving more than 6,000 wines from around the world.At the 10th edition of the Mundus Vini International, the 2010 Vida Nova white wine, 2009 Vida Nova red wine and Onda Nova Syrah all received Silver medals.